Garde Du Corps NCO tunic

USN

I hope you manage to find the shoulder straps! I have been in the same position. I have just posted a photo in the period photographs section showing this type of tunic being worn.
Michael
This may be the first time I have to just be happy with a set of reproduction straps laid across the shoulders for a while until I can get my soul back from the navy, sell it to Satan and get some original ones lol

USN

You could ask Dennis Koehler to ask his brother Rick if he has a pair that he might sell
Rick collects the G c C regiment
Steve
I'm afraid I don't know who that is, wouldn't it be odd for a stranger to start prying into his collection?

JzPf

I'm afraid I don't know who that is, wouldn't it be odd for a stranger to start prying into his collection?
No worries, I’ll ask my brother if he has a set he’s willing to part with.
Cheers
Dennis

Reactions: USN

USN

No worries, I’ll ask my brother if he has a set he’s willing to part with.
Cheers
Dennis
I would greatly appreciate it! Also my apologies I'm more familiar with the profile names than peoples actual names on here.

USN

I've been trying to do a little research, no luck yet but he hasn't appeared in the rosters of the fallen so he most likely survived the war which is good. But I haven't even be able to find a photo of the 2nd eskadron.

JzPf

I would greatly appreciate it! Also my apologies I'm more familiar with the profile names than peoples actual names on here.
USN, no joy. Unfortunately he does not have a set to move, but said he’d keep his eyes out for a pair. Also, don’t hold your breath about getting your soul back from the Navy, they still have mine four decades later.
Cheers,
Dennis

Reactions: USN

USN

USN, no joy. Unfortunately he does not have a set to move, but said he’d keep his eyes out for a pair. Also, don’t hold your breath about getting your soul back from the Navy, they still have mine four decades later.
Cheers,
Dennis
I still appreciate the vigilance and yeah honestly I don't doubt it. I think they probably pawned mine for paint and aircraft parts.

USN

The white threads that I posted previously are on both shoulders, I'm not 100% certain its for a marksman lanyard anymore I have included a photo of the opposite shoulder. What do you gentlemen think? The threads seem old enough.

20220213_155634.jpg