Garde Kurassier Regiment Group Photo 1913

Yes, Awesome Photo & Helmet, Gentlemen! Thanks for posting them!

I have a similar large photo of Mecklenburg Dragoons. I've been trying to figure out how to take a pic of it, because it's sealed in a frame with glass. No matter what I try to do, the glass makes some horrible reflections of everything, even without using a flash, and I don't have a simple photo booth yet, to try and correct the terrible glare reflections from any light whatsoever.

I have a similar large photo of Mecklenburg Dragoons. I've been trying to figure out how to take a pic of it, because it's sealed in a frame with glass. No matter what I try to do, the glass makes some horrible reflections of everything, even without using a flash, and I don't have a simple photo booth yet, to try and correct the terrible glare reflections from any light whatsoever.
Thank you for your appreciation, Alan. You should invest in a light box. A game changer when it comes to photographing objects. You can get a very decent one for about $100...

Thanks Alan. I had the same problem and had to take it out of the frame to get a good photo....but I was planning to take it out anyway.

Thank you for your appreciation, Alan. You should invest in a light box. A game changer when it comes to photographing objects. You can get a very decent one for about $100...
Thanks for the tip on the light box Bruno. I'm definitely going to look into that

You're very welcome Bruno!

Thanks for the excellent tip on a light box as well! I need to let a few moths out of my wallet and buy one for sure.

Best Wishes,

Alan

Back