Guard Foot Arty G. Fus A. R. 4th Battery Officer

Congratulations Amy, any guard officer's helmet is great because of the beautiful enameled guard stars. But could you show close ups and the back of the Colberg sign please? The color looks different like the fire gilded eagle for me and it would be nice to see more details.
Thank you (y)☺️

Holy cow 2 guarde FsA to the 4th battery in one day!! Still looking for one, love those artilleries!!! Great helmets. Amy & Steve! Amy, your artillery collection is growing!

Holy cow 2 guarde FsA to the 4th battery in one day!! Still looking for one, love those artilleries!!! Great helmets. Amy & Steve! Amy, your artillery collection is growing!
The best I had was an e m to this helmet with Kammer stamp
A collector friend made me a "Godfather Offer " so I had
to let him have it
Steve

WOW, Another stunner I don't know how you do it (y)

Amy, if you need help running that money printing machine of yours I have some free time and would be willing to help ya out for a stack or two;) :D

Seriously most collectors would be happy to find one or two collection worthy helmets a year. I'm shocked at the pace you find real beauties. Just amazing, thanks for sharing.

WOW, Another stunner I don't know how you do it (y)

Amy, if you need help running that money printing machine of yours I have some free time and would be willing to help ya out for a stack or two;) :D

Seriously most collectors would be happy to find one or two collection worthy helmets a year. I'm shocked at the pace you find real beauties. Just amazing, thanks for sharing.
John, u are funny.

Many a times, it's maintaining a good relationship with all sellers and buyers. I don't stay in a country with militaria shows so I have to work doubly hard to find helmets.

When it comes to money, I don't spend on cloths, bags and jewellery anymore. I find more joy in having helmets more than bags and jewellery. I wish I have a money printing machine and I would gladly let u play with that machine lol

John, u are funny.

Many a times, it's maintaining a good relationship with all sellers and buyers. I don't stay in a country with militaria shows so I have to work doubly hard to find helmets.

When it comes to money, I don't spend on cloths, bags and jewellery anymore. I find more joy in having helmets more than bags and jewellery. I wish I have a money printing machine and I would gladly let u play with that machine lol

Hi Amy,
I like to think I have a good sense of humor and try not to take myself to seriously, life is just too short not to try and have a little fun.
You comments about money and your love and enjoyment of helmets almost made me fall out of my chair, I think I'm in love :love: just don't tell my wife😁

Back