Guard Foot Arty G. Fus A. R. 4th Battery Officer

John, u are funny.

Many a times, it's maintaining a good relationship with all sellers and buyers. I don't stay in a country with militaria shows so I have to work doubly hard to find helmets.

When it comes to money, I don't spend on cloths, bags and jewellery anymore. I find more joy in having helmets more than bags and jewellery. I wish I have a money printing machine and I would gladly let u play with that machine lol
I had a dentist and collector friend here in town , who years ago told me that the 2 worst things
that you could invest in (spend money) were clothes and a new car
he said that they lose value the moment that you buy them
Steve

Reactions: Rem
Hi Amy,
I like to think I have a good sense of humor and try not to take myself to seriously, life is just too short not to try and have a little fun.
You comments about money and your love and enjoyment of helmets almost made me fall out of my chair, I think I'm in love :love: just don't tell my wife😁
I will not let your wife knows. By the way, what's her email address 😆 lol

Thats the kind of helmet I would never let go! And named! Steve, do you remember the name of the wearer?
And beautiful to see the stamp 4C instead of 4B, because Fuß Artillerie did not have Batterien but Companien

Philippe
Philippe
Thank you .
Thats the kind of helmet I would never let go!
When you reach my age ; Never has a very different meaning
When I was younger .I would get something for my collection
and I remember saying to myself ; " I will never let that go "
Well , some of those things are now gone .
I prefer to place my items with friends
Steve

Soooo Beautiful!! Where do you guys find/buy all these beautiful pickelhaubes!

I was put onto the lead by one forum member, then I have to start my money printing machine to print the money needed. Then for the rest of the month, I survived on leftover bread lol

I was put onto the lead by one forum member, then I have to start my money printing machine to print the money needed. Then for the rest of the month, I survived on leftover bread lol
" Hot off the Presses " as they say .
When will you see another one , if ever ?
If you see it , and you want it and have the money
at the time ; Buy it !
Steve

Reactions: Rem
Thats the kind of helmet I would never let go! And named! Steve, do you remember the name of the wearer?
And beautiful to see the stamp 4C instead of 4B, because Fuß Artillerie did not have Batterien but Companien

Philippe
Philippe
Sorry . I do not remember if the name had
a soldiers name in it
It was a few years ago just before an SOS
my collector friend was here from Europe
before the show
He stayed with us for 3 days and then he rode to
Louisville with us for the SOS
He has been nice to me
so it was my time to be nice to him
It was one of the very few helmets that he still needed