Happy birthday Margo

Gustaf

Staff member
Happy birthday Margo,
It is 12 minutes till your birthday, and this way I should be able to beat Otto and Brian to the punch. I still can not understand what a nice young girl like you can see in that old man you have for a husband, he sure is a lucky man.
Best wishes
Gus and Maggie

My Dear Margo,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Gus est un tricheur!We hope to you a wonderful day with the kids and Brian. God Bless You and your Family!
Maysa, Otto & Co. \:D/ :eek:ccasion1: :eek:ccasion2: :eek:ccasion6: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion6: :eek:ccasion4: :eek:ccasion5: :wav: :wav: :wav:

Gus fault...
He sent, as present, for Maysa a calendar where he marked all the birthdays of the members of the forum that he knew, saying that I was aging and I needed help for not forgetting the dates...worst is him that is being with sclerosis.
Otto :lol:

Anyway, delayed (Gus fault) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Hey,I got it right then, because I sent my greetings yesterday. It is not my fault, I passed on the information that Brian sent me. Brian would not be the first husband to forget his wife's birthday, but at least he has an excuse, he is even older that Otto.
Gus

Happy Birthday Margo! Are you old enough to drink now? In the USA there are laws protecting child brides from old husbands but we have to remember you dig guys with white hair!!!

Don't forget the ear ring, he is ready for "Talk like a pirate day"
Gus

Yes I almost forgot Brian had better be nice to Margo because in preparation for talk like a pirate day (Sep 19) she might be playing......

Buccaneer Bachelor!
bachelor-small.jpg

yes now that she is 21 she is eligable for the game

Does it get lonely out on the open sea? Ever find yourself pining for the kind of corsair who can keep you company during the long, lonely night watches?

Well, here' s your chance! Enter to play "Buccaneer Bachelor," and you might just win the heart, the hand, the hook, or some other body part, of none other than Cap' n Slappy himself!

Yes. This contest will give a handful of lucky sea lasses the chance to compete for the attentions of that paragon of Pirattitude, Cap' n Slappy!

How it works:
Each week from early June until September 19th (Talk Like A Pirate Day) a piratical question will be posed in our blog to a lucky group of contestants selected from those who've met the entry requirements.

The contestants will then submit their answers - answers that we hope are both piratical and funny. Cap'n Slappy will go through their responses and, with a great deal of sadness, eliminate one contestant each week.

On or around September 19, International Talk Like a Pirate Day, Slappy will choose one lucky lass from among the two contestants who've shown enough pirattitude to make it to the final round.

It is a real danger..... look at Capn Slappy. He has some grey hair...
madmark.jpg

Hey, Cap'n Slappy looks a lot like Brian (if you have had a few beers and a little Idaho window cleaner)

Gus

Happy happy BD. Sorry I'm late. Maggie's was today - 18. You can hardly be older. Name your gift; we have a Super Target next door. We miss you.

Back