Happy birthday Otto!!!

Gustaf

Staff member
Happy birthday Otto!!!
Rensburg is the one who normally posts birthday greetings, but I think he is sleeping on the job, or he does not like you. But all of us here in the nut house like you Otto, so happy birthday.
Best wishes
Gus, Maggie, Trzy, Bug and Zaphod

Many Happy Returns, Otto!

I imagine the family has something special planned for today.

Chas.

I hope you have one of these Otto

:eek:ccasion4: don't have too much :eek:ccasion5: or you'll end up :eek:ccasion7:

Happy Birthday mate, you'll soon be getting as old as me!!!!

Janet and I are planning cruises in 2007. Seems like a very good chance we will come to Rio. We will keep you posted and tell Maysa to keep those dancing shoes on. Let's see we can celebrate your birthday in 2007......Boy you will be old then!

PS if anyone wants to donate an extra $60-70,000 to our cruise fund feel free. Till then just hope STX continues last weeks performance!

Hi Mike,
Thank you very much for the congratulations, but doesn't worry, I don't drink alcohol...but in compensation I am an addicted one for ice creams...that is my great problem!!!
Otto

joerookery said:
Janet and I are planning cruises in 2007. Seems like a very good chance we will come to Rio. We will keep you posted and tell Maysa to keep those dancing shoes on. Let's see we can celebrate your birthday in 2007......Boy you will be old then!

PS if anyone wants to donate an extra $60-70,000 to our cruise fund feel free. Till then just hope STX continues last weeks performance!

Hi Joe boy and Janet,
We are waiting you with anxiety. Maysa is already removing the dust of his dancing shoes.

:) Otto, The Old.

Mike, thanks!
As in everything in life, there will always be a first one and a last one, but in the end, the important is that we are all together!
:D Otto

Hi All,
Some pictures of the " great party ". After a tasty dinner, cutting the cake time. My girls were very sweet, look at the candles on the cake of ice cream, see the age that they put... :eek:

meuaniversrio20060354ca.jpg

Man! I'm seeing a real imperial sturmtruppe lost in Rio de Janeiro! A complete one with mustache, bayonets and a pickelhaube! :eek: :eek:

Why did you not invite me for the party? Where Is the beers????? I can see only two cokes... :lol:

Happy Birthday, Otto!

Diego.

Back