Happy birthday to members who were passed over

Gustaf

Staff member
Hi All,
Otto has been a feeling a bit under the weather, and I am incompetent, so some of our members have not had birthday wishes, Chas' birthday was last month, so Happy Birthday Chas, and I think Chip's was yeaterday or the day before, so Happy birthday Chip. If I have missed any one, speak up, or Otto sill be unhappy with us.
Best wihses
Gs

Thank you for the felicitations Gus. I don't think I'm officially a geezer, but given my hobbies, I certainly behave like one.

Chas.

Yes Chas,
I think you have the better part of a decade before you have to worry about geezerdom, but most of us have already crossed that line, and there is no going back.
Gus

Gus,

Thanks for the belated birthday wishes (mine was August 30)! I'm getting toward that age where I'm not sure I really want to remember my birthday (or is it I CAN'T remember my birthday?)

Hey Mike,
I think I nailed you on another thread, I can not open my computer calender (I think mentioned something about being incompetent) so I am working off my old notes, and my penmanship is so bad that even I can not read it.
Any way,
Happy birthday, belated as it is.
Gus

Back