HAPPY NEW YEAR

Mike Huxley

Well it's only 3 hours to go here in the UK and I'm off out to celabrate the event down town. In Looe, in Cornwall, we are all out in the streets in fancy dress and well lubricated by midnight. Tonight I am dressed as "Herr Flick" from the BBC comedy programme "Allo Allo" the rest of the group are characters from the programme as well.

So before I get too inebriated to say it ......

HAPPY NEW YEAR

To all members and their families and happy HAUBE hunting in 2006

:wav: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion5:

Hi Mike, thanks!
To you, your family, forum's members & Co.
Maysa,Sophia,Mariana and me, we wish a explendid HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
:flower: :headbang: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion9: :eek:ccasion5: :love3: :eek:ccasion2: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :smilebox:
cheers4ib.gif
guin4ll4rw.gif

I, too, wish all the pickelhaubers a very Happy New Year! I'm not going out, I'm spending the evening at home with the wife and kids, so you guys can drink my share! :lol: :lol:

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Hello Friends & Collectors,
Ditto the Happy New Years to all members-Near & Far-Great White Brian-The Master,Big Joe(thanks for your card-great looking family),Chas(nice new degen),Tony,Bambang(Hows that baby coming?& thanks for the pickels!),Otto,James(thanks for the sword) & Paul,Gus the Pistol(keep em'laughin'),Spikey Mikey(great posts),etc.etc.,-Thanks for all your info & knowledge-Wifey and I on 3 bottle of red-Fillet Mignon,Scallops Francaise,Shrimp Parm-Going to view 3 swords tomorrow-from a call on the local ad-Semi-Drunken King Weasel

Happy new year to all you collectors and friends!

A little special though to the members of the Pickelhaubes and Trucks Convention :D

Maxime

Ah....another year. Time to update your copyright statement on your web site Joe. It still states "Copyright Colonel J's LLC 2002-2005 all rights reserved".

Back