hard to find wurtemberg tschapska,

here's a nice EM wurtemberg tschapska, in parade dress, missing the fangschnurr (cord), the owner probably ended up the war with the rank of senior NCO (mitt portepee) according to the feldzeichen, officer type, but the helmet is a EM type, commissioned, UR 20, BA XIII (wurtemberg armee corps), dated 1910,

from a estate,

hope you'll like it :D

more detailed pics on my website :

http://www.imperialhelmets.com/cavalry-helmets/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

if you're not registered yet, it will take you 2 minutes to do so,

enjoy your visit :)

Congratulations, a very nice find! Can you post some additional pics from the inside for example?

Regards,

Edwin

Congratulations!

You're the lucky bidder who won this on the estate auction back the end of October, from the Atlanta, Georgia area, correct?

What a beautiful & rare tschapka, and it went to a great home as well!

All the Best,

Alan

Congratulations, Stephane, it's really an hard to find item, particularly in this condition and with these very nice stamps!!! I do remember that you've got an Überzug for this Tschapka, isn't it?

Thanks guys for your kind words :)
I cannot post more pics here, I'm away from home and reply from my Blacberry
but you can find them by following the link to my website.
Let me know if you encounter any difficulty to register, it happens. I did not know about the markings when I bought it, it was a nice surprise...
I have several tschapska Uberzug. One marked after UR 19..... Have a nice New Year eve !
Steve

Stephane,
Indeed ! A very fine Tschapka !
Looking forward to see more pics !
Regards,
A Happy 2012 to all !
Francis & Sabine
Belgium

Back