Hello from a new member from France

Hello

I am 38 years old and i am collecting German, French and British helmet (and militaria) of the WW1.

I am also in an other forum of the WW1 in France and i am very happy to join you.

Best regards
IR76 de Hambourg :D

G'day mate,

Welcome aboard. I think most of the regulars are interstate at something called SOD, SOK ... sumptin' like that. We in the colonies just have to make do with reading about such events.

Again - welcome and enjoy the wealth of information here.

- Brett (in Australia)

drakegoodman said:
G'day mate,

Welcome aboard. I think most of the regulars are interstate at something guscalled SOD, SOK ... sumptin' like that. We in the colonies just have to make do with reading about such events.

Again - welcome and enjoy the wealth of information here.

- Brett (in Australia)

Get it right Brett, SOS, and you missed the best party,

Welcome JR76 hope to see you at SOS 2011

Thank you for your message.

I have a question: where is SOS 2011 ? In France we haven't got any information about that...

Best regards
IR76 de Hambourg :D

Welcome to the forum!

Here's the website link to the Show of Shows/Ohio Valley Military Society, and info on their 2011 show:

http://www.sosovms.com/index.htm

The website has links to their show information.

Good luck getting a table, as they let current table holders have first choice on renewing their tables from 2010. Not to discourage you about the possibility of getting a table for the show, but I've heard rumors that there is a waiting list of 300++ people wanting tables.

Best Wishes,

Alan Schaefer

Back