Hello

Hi All

A short introduction of myself to this wonderful forum which I have been browsing for many months now and from which I have already learnt so much.

Like most of you, collecting German headgear of the Imperial era is my passion but I also collect French hats and helmets of the same period. I have found that collecting artifacts of only one nation can be a bit repetitive so, I like to variety. Beside, I have always loved the colourful uniforms of the glorious French army of the turn of the XXth century.

I tend to favour items in good / very good condition and, like most of you, untouched. I do not like cleaning my items which means that they do not always shine but their beauty is well-kept “inside”! 😉

I will post some of my things hopefully soon. In the meantime, please keep posting your beautiful pieces

Best

Alex

Great to have you here whenever you find the time share those great items you have with us

Jonas

Welcome on the forum! :)

I am looking forward to seeing pictures of your collection, I also collect various other helmets and militaria than only Pickelhaubes,
or only Imperial german.
A Varied collection is in my opinion a great thing to look at.

Greetings from the netherlands,

Coert :thumb up:

Welcome Alex, great to have you join us! Please, make posts, ask questions, get involved and enjoy yourself here. :thumb up:

Welcome buddy , i collect ww1 and ww2 but my fondness is for Imperial German Headgear. This is a cracking forum . Woz.

What do you mean by: "collecting artifacts of only one nation can be a bit repetitive"? I have never had that feeling with German items. :? Nevertheless welcome! :D

Back