Help needed

Amybellars

Hi guys,

I won something on eBay and seller only shipped within Germany.

If anyone could offer help, please pm me.

Thank you very much.

Amy Bellars

Sorry to hear Amy, hopefully someone can help you out.

It is interesting, I see more and more German sellers that will only ship to Germany, yet, those same sellers bid on my stuff in USA all the time...

It is frustrating, especially when you see something you really want.

James

Hi Amy
If he’ll ship within the EU (while we’re still in it) happy to help :D
All the best
Jeremy

Hello Amy,
I live nextdoor to Germany, in the Netherlands, so if the seller could ship it to me, I am more than able to help you out, and ship it to you.
If you need my help with this, just send me a PM, and I will take care of it for you.

Greetings, Coert. :)

Hello Amy, I live in Germany and can help you too. Just send a PM and I will send you my Adress.

J.LeBrasseur said:
Sorry to hear Amy, hopefully someone can help you out.

It is interesting, I see more and more German sellers that will only ship to Germany, yet, those same sellers bid on my stuff in USA all the time...

It is frustrating, especially when you see something you really want.

James

Dear James,
Yes, I just sold an item and going to ship to Germany LOL, its kind of funny when they restrict their sales within a certain country. But usually when they restrict sales in that manner, prices does not go very high.

I managed to get help from a forum member, so that problem is solved. Thank you very much.

coert65 said:
Hello Amy,
I live nextdoor to Germany, in the Netherlands, so if the seller could ship it to me, I am more than able to help you out, and ship it to you.
If you need my help with this, just send me a PM, and I will take care of it for you.

Greetings, Coert. :)

Coert, thank you for the help. I managed to get Sandy to help. He was just like you and Jeremy, very generous to offer help.

He is in Germany so that seller does not need to go post office to get another quote for shipping to other parts of EU.

Back