Here we go again ?

There is a lot wrong with it. Generally there has been a practice not to point out too many "tells" on fakes as it allows the fakers to correct them. But I can say this, it is artificially aged.

This ebay seller with another couple of accounts has been doing this for years. And he's gotten better. If in doubt at all and I mean at all of his liners are fakes. There's a start!
It's all out there on other forums as it has been for years, just a quick google search of his ebay name will pick up this scammer.
As a rule of thumb, don't buy from Latvia.

Last edited:
There are ways to upset him, enlighten others of this particular scammer and to create a conversation about him but it would take some effort. I have done this before with another many years ago with another scammer in a different medium. I'm getting older and don't have the energy these days.

His only market that I know of is ebay, so this can be disrupted rather easily as ebay only cares about money.

Last edited:
I've looked at some of the discussions on other forums about this ebay seller, and they all seem to imply that the helmet shells themselves are original, but fake camo paint, and sometimes fake chinstrap and liner have been added.

Is that the consensus here too? Or are the helmet shells fake as well?

I've looked at some of the discussions on other forums about this ebay seller, and they all seem to imply that the helmet shells themselves are original, but fake camo paint, and sometimes fake chinstrap and liner have been added.

Is that the consensus here too? Or are the helmet shells fake as well?
Everything bar the helmet are fake, all the time! I'm yet to see an original liner or chinstrap at the least!

Back