Hermann historica

Model 1814 Prussian Garde Du Corps Kurass (captured from Napoleons Carabiniere's no less) que the dancing penguins!

If you are referring to the Wurtt lances, then good luck those are some beauties, they would complete one heck of a display. [/img]

My big question on the lances is, how would you even get them shipped to the USA.

I purchased one of the lances from Sarco years ago, and it took an act of god to get UPS to deliver it, they are very long....

Minnesota Slim said:
// they are very long....//

That's kind of the 'point' isn't it? :confused4: I have been trying to find a German steel issued lance for as long as I can remember. But as you indicated James, if I would be fortunate enough to actually find one, how do I get it here?

Mark- was not trying to be negative, I also like Tony have been looking for a good one for a long time.

I was merely trying to figure out how you would ship it??? I see no logical way

James

Wow! They also have a Guard Jager officers shako and a Leib Hussar officer's busby too! I won't even mention the marine infantry officer's uniform coat!!!!

It sounds to me like Mark has watched "Kelly's Heros" a few too many times:)
Gus

I know if a bunch of guys can have 20 plus Vehicles shipped from Belguim , there has to be system to have it shipped to NA.
Mark
Now i will sit back eat some cheese drink some wine and think of those mother lovn lances 8)

I have driven a Sherman so WOOF WOOF

It must have something to do with the carbon monoxide, an much maligned gas.

zipperheads9 said:
I know if a bunch of guys can have 20 plus Vehicles shipped from Belguim , there has to be system to have it shipped to NA.

True, you can get anything shipped anywhere. I would have been more accurate to say, that if I ever found a lance, I doubt that I could afford to get it shipped to my home; it would cost a fortune.

How is HH's record in terms of originality with their Imperial Items? I have followed their III Reich stuff for a while now, and they seem to let a few slip by them--and with their refund policy, it's a pricey mistake!!!

Are they better with the WWI items? I noticed some outstanding Bavarian Cav and Hussar items this auction!

Some of the rare Imperial items can be 'suspicious' (such as Pelzmützen etc) but all of the Imperial items I have bought from HH, have been great. Often, the problem is they do not show details on items, such as helmet liners, and you can get an unpleasant surprise. So use caution.

Great, thanks Tony!!

I just get worried with a return policy like theirs...it gets expensive to have to fly out to view anything before the auction.

The Raupenhelm the have is pretty nice--I will ask for some more photos :)

Back