Hessen 115 IR Pickelhaube on Ebay?

rskins7125

Hello all. Can anyone tell me if the Hessen Leibgarde Infantry Pickelhaube on Ebay is worth the money or close to it? Item# 151642884137 115 th HESSIAN LEIBGARDE INFANTRY REGIMENT SPIKE HELMET. Listed for $2800. Thanks in advance for the help.

Tough call, I believe this one was at the SOS and is a good helmet. In my book a little pricy, but how often do you see one....

James

J.LeBrasseur said:
Tough call, I believe this one was at the SOS and is a good helmet. In my book a little pricy, but how often do you see one....

James

Agreed. Pricy is a good word for it.... I'd expect just a step up in condition for that cost... but then that's just me! It's not at the top of my wants list, but if it were that would be a different story perhaps. I really don't know.

:D Ron

Yes it was at the SOS for the same price. There are pics of it here on the site. I handled it, it is a good helmet and marked to the 18th Korps which is proper but price is the issue. He wants too much money for it. I would contact him...make a reasonable offer and see if he will go for a lower amount. He is a dealer, he has had this for months and he has not been able to move it. How much is the airfare from Louisville to France?? He needs to sell it.

Back