Hessen kokarde for sale on Ebay France.

coert65

This kokarde is for sale now on ebay, it might be of interest for our members.
It is stated to be original. I know they are scarce, so thought it wise to mention the auction here.

Regards, Coert.

This kokarde is for sale now on ebay, it might be of interest for our members.
It is stated to be original. I know they are scarce, so thought it wise to mention the auction here.

Regards, Coert.
The kokard is up to 156 Euro
Steve

Well, the bidding has ended on the Hessian kokarde. It went for 204€. I hope that a member here got it for his helmet.
Regards, Coert.

Reactions: USN
I was the one who ended up winning it, hopefully I can get the shipping quote to the US soon here.

I was the one who ended up winning it, hopefully I can get the shipping quote to the US soon here.
Great news!
If they won't send it to you, I am always ready to help you.
I know some sellers do not send things out to the US.
But, I will.
If any problems occur, let me know.
You bought a very nice kokarde!

Regards, Coert.

Great news!
If they won't send it to you, I am always ready to help you.
I know some sellers do not send things out to the US.
But, I will.
If any problems occur, let me know.
You bought a very nice kokarde!

Regards, Coert.
I'll be sure to let you know as soon as I hear from the seller

Thats the plan! I still have yet to hear back from the seller on a shipping quote though so I am getting a bit concerned.

I'd be patient Will, no need as yet to get a bit concerned, as I don't believe that French Post Offices are open on Sundays in order for the seller to get an accurate shipping cost for you. Give them a business day for sure in order to do this. And it's also possible the seller may have turned in to sleep early in the evening as well, depending upon what time the auction closed on Sunday.

I've had to wait many a time for German eBay sellers to get back to me on a shipment price. It's not a big deal to wait a day or two in order for someone to get a price to ship to the U.S.

As a side note: I have a similar Hessian kokarde which I purchased out of France several years ago, on eBay France.

Best Wishes,

Alan

That’s going to look great on your DR 24 congratulations!

Last edited:
Back