Hessen NCO, GdK, JR98 Pics

b.loree

Administrator
Staff member
Three more just for luck. Note the Hessen NCO's helme has the regular smooth M15 spike and a very shiny finish. Most of todays' M15s have lost this polished/patent leather look on the out side. Brian

Untitled-9.jpg

Garde du Korps:
Untitled-24.jpg

Colour Party JR98:
Untitled-8.jpg

Brian:

I am with Otto. What a great idea. Just an opinion, but rather than posting several unrelated photos on one thread, perhaps a single photo (or a group of related photos) with a specific subject heading and a description or information would allow future archiving a little easier.

Regards

Dave

I have 3 albums from an Officer cadet that I would post. An intersting guy.

WHAT!!!!!!!!

I am rewriting the trest on cadets and you pop this?!?!?!?!?!? Cadet where? Lichterfeld?

Yopu and Gaye go drink and then post us a sample Please!!!! :bravo:

Good suggestions Mike and Dave. I will make some changes...perhaps I can edit the titles of the postings. Brian

I have 3 albums from an Officer cadet that I would post. An intersting guy.

OK Mike.....I have tried to be patient but torture is not allowed in this country. Throw us a bone on this or I might have to take my dog hostage.... :twisted:

joerookery said:
OK Mike.....I have tried to be patient but torture is not allowed in this country.

OK, OK, I hear you Joe. Sorry for keeping you hanging on, but I don't own a scanner, so the pics that I have aren't that great ... but just to keep the wolf from the door I'll start a new thread with what I have and include the small amount of info I have been able to find out about the guy.

Back