Host/Server Change

b.loree

Administrator
Staff member
The forum will be moved to a different host/server probably next week during the night time hours so as to avoid any glitches for our members. I have purchased a year membership with the new company. Once we are moved by our present IT guy, I will ask the new group if they can fix the problem with registering new members. At present, I have to do it manually and if a new member does not contact me personally about this, I have no way of knowing that someone has registered and is waiting to be activated. My apologies for this but I will do my best to get this fixed.
In addition, there have been a couple of long time members who have been used to gaining access automatically.....their password automatically came up. However, recently they have been required to re enter the password. Please write your password down somewhere when you join the forum so that you have it if this happens to you. I can go into the admin panel here and input new passwords but avoiding this hassle would be much appreciated. I also encounter this when a member has been absent for a lengthy period and they try to get back on the forum. The system is designed to void inactive members, there is a grace period but don't expect to get back on here after a year's absence. My best to you all, both new and old members, I thank you for making this a great forum! Not that I bother with any of the others :) Brian

I have been indeed unable to join the forum for several months. I have just recovered access, thanks to Brian-the-Geek.
Glad to be back; hello to everyone.
Bruno

Great to have you back with us Bruno. There have been some weird things happening here technologically speaking. Hopefully, with the new server we will get things back to working like they should.

I wondered where Bruno was .
It is time for him to post more
photos of his great helmets
Please
Thanks
Steve

Back