Hussar Krätzchen - help needed

Markgraf

An Eigentumsstück Krätzchen of the Husaren-Regt. von Zieten (Brandenburgisches) Nr.3, in moderate condition before the restauration.

The maker is Otto Haue[?], Rathenow.

It seems to me a pre-1897 piece, at least I can't find any trace of the Reichs-Kokarde.

Sadly the original Kokarde has gone - my question is: Where can I buy an appropriate replacement piece (copy or original)?

Thanks in advance!

IMG_2545.jpg

IMG_2546.jpg

IMG_2547.jpg

Markgraf said:
Sadly the original Kokarde has gone - my question is: Where can I buy an appropriate replacement piece (copy or original)?

Email me your mailing address and I will mail you an original. A gift. No cost.

Tony without Kaiser said:
Markgraf said:

Email me your mailing address and I will mail you an original. A gift. No cost.

Thank You! Email sent.

Bálint I am sorry but I do not have a Prussian Mannschaften cap Kokarden with pins. This is what you need. I have spares for issue Krätzchen and officers but no men with pins. I had several but I must have given them away. Tony

Bálint I am sorry but I do not have a Prussian Mannschaften cap Kokarden with pins. This is what you need. I have spares for issue Krätzchen and officers but no men with pins. I had several but I must have given them away. Tony

No problem! Could you recommend a good quality copy (or an original for sale) to me?

Markgraf said:

No problem! Could you recommend a good quality copy (or an original for sale) to me?

Try this:

http://www.greatwar.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=2815191" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have purchased from them, always small stuff, and I have been pleased.

John :)

Back