Instant Button Collection

ww1czechlegion

Here's a card with 32-buttons from some of the various Imperial States, and some organizations such as auto club, yacht club, forestry, etcetera.

I am not certain if all of them are Identified correctly or not. I have questions about a couple of them, namely a "Meiningen" example on the left side of the board, and a "Strelitz" example with a crown, also located on the left side of the board.

They all have hand-written German ID's below each button.

I acquired this a long time ago from an old collector/dealer friend here in my home state.

There's a few rare buttons on the card, some of which I've never seen before.

Best Wishes,

Alan

100_0881.JPG

100_0880.JPG

100_0879.JPG

100_0878.JPG

100_0877.JPG

100_0876.JPG

Last edited:
This is great to see, Alan. They look like the same photos as you put on WAF. Can anyone tell me why the resolution is so much better on this forum?

Bob

Alan ;
I need 1 or 2 Mecklenburg collar disc buttons in silver .
Do you have ?
Thanks
Steve

Can anyone tell me why the resolution is so much better on this forum?

Bob

Hi Bob,

The resolution on the photos posted here is way above the quality on WAF.

I was searching for a thread from a few months ago on WAF in the Community Section Thread area, and cannot find it. One of the members was complaining about the low resolution quality of his photos since the change over to the newer software a while back. Who ever the moderator is that responded was basically saying "yes, they're aware of it" and "there's nothing they can do about it" unfortunately. I didn't realize how bad the photo resolution over there is until after I posted these buttons on WAF and saw how poor the resolution was compared to here. I think it was Willi who replied as moderator to that older thead over there about the resolution quality problem, if I remember correctly.

Hat's off to Brian and Joel for having excellent photo resolution here!

Best Wishes,

Alan

Alan ;
I need 1 or 2 Mecklenburg collar disc buttons in silver .
Do you have ?
Thanks
Steve

Hi Steve,

I don't know that I have any extra Mecklenburg collar disk rank buttons, other than the ones on this card.

I can look at my loose buttons, but I don't believe I have any. I'll let you know if I find any, or spot some for sale.

Best Wishes,

Alan

Thanks
I have a Mecklenburg Jager Batl collar that I am trying
to complete .It had the silver collar discs but they were removed
Steve

Good to hear we have excellent photo resolution here Alan! I am not a member on any other forums so I was not aware.

Back