Screenshot_20220925-155945.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20220925-155701.png
    Screenshot_20220925-155701.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20220925-155621.png
    Screenshot_20220925-155621.png
    754.9 KB · Views: 33
No it is not possible because all 3-examples are fakes/replicas.

I told the first seller sanderssmg7 that his flag was fake several months ago. He has listed a few bad items on eBay in the past, along with some good things that he sells. Usually he pulls the items when I tell them his item is a replica. This one he kept on eBay, for whatever reason he has.

Notice some similarities about all 3 flags that will tell you they are fake/replicas?

Each flag has an applied central circle with the Imperial Eagle on it.

Notice how each of these applied circular disks are brighter "white" color than the white central stripe of each flag?

Last point about each of these that shows they are bad is the fact that the eagles are not directly silk screen printed onto the fabric of each flag, like they should have been done if they were trying to be original flags.

So yes, all 3-flags are modern era replicas/fakes made to deceive unsuspecting buyers.

Each of these 3-flags probably started out their life as a simple black-white-red Imperial flag. Some greedy opportunist decided to add the white circle with the printed Imperial eagle to each of these, thus the brighter white color of the applied white disk on each flag.

No it is not possible because all 3-examples are fakes/replicas.

I told the first seller sanderssmg7 that his flag was fake several months ago. He has listed a few bad items on eBay in the past, along with some good things that he sells. Usually he pulls the items when I tell them his item is a replica. This one he kept on eBay, for whatever reason he has.

Notice some similarities about all 3 flags that will tell you they are fake/replicas?

Each flag has an applied central circle with the Imperial Eagle on it.

Notice how each of these applied circular disks are brighter "white" color than the white central stripe of each flag?

Last point about each of these that shows they are bad is the fact that the eagles are not directly silk screen printed onto the fabric of each flag, like they should have been done if they were trying to be original flags.

So yes, all 3-flags are modern era replicas/fakes made to deceive unsuspecting buyers.

Each of these 3-flags probably started out their life as a simple black-white-red Imperial flag. Some greedy opportunist decided to add the white circle with the printed Imperial eagle to each of these, thus the brighter white color of the applied white disk on each flag.
Yes,
Thank you for the detailed assessment.

Back