Joe Time for new shirts

J.LeBrasseur

Administrator
Staff member
Fellow member Joe use to design a new shirt for each SOS for all of us, been years since we did it, time for a new T-shirt Joe!!!!

These are some from back in 2006 to 2008 era

James

Yes that is a very good idea. I will get back to it soon. Trying to finish up this contract with McFarland about the next book. Had a few health problems but will start looking at shirts.

Great idea James. I missed a few shows back in the day but I still have all the shirts that I did get.

Okay the first step is to figure out how many shirts the requirement is. We will consider – consider a mailing option especially for our members who are too distant to attend SOS or just plain too lazy. We have some time so let me try to put my arms around this one. Historically, I just paid for all the shirts. Putting the logo on the back I was able to make them tax-deductible. I stopped when the rancor from one member became more than I wanted to deal with. So let's try this again. We might charge for these especially for the postage. I don't know, I just want to get a feel for the size of the issue. When that is done then we will come up with some sort of a competition for a design. There were some reasonable ideas previously. Historically, it has always been a picture of someone's helmet. I am interested in any kind of input. We have some time. I think this will take several threads and maybe a poll. Here is an initial list of people getting shirts. Historically, they come in one size 2 XL because I am fat. If you want a shirt please speak up so that I can start nose counting. All I am interested in is "yes I would like a shirt." "No I don't want no stinking shirt." "Yes I would like a shirt but you would have to mail it." "here is a great idea I had about the subject matter logo…" Something like that. This is not a commitment but will give me a feel.

Robinson X2
Jim L. X2
Paul L.
Randy Trawnik
Gus X2
Peter S. X2
Peter's father
Brian L. X2

PS – historically, these have been G rated but Gus always cuts holes for his nipples.

Joe need to change mine to 3, as My son will need one as well.

Not looking for you to pay for them, will kick in no problem.

James

I would also like one Joe, XL, and will pay for the shirt and postal cost off-course.
I live in Europa, The Netherlands to be exact, so please let me know how much I owe you.
With your bank number so I can transfer money to you (have no pay-pall).

Thanks in advance!
Coert :)

Hi Joe, I will take 2 one XL for me and one L for Caron. I will pay at the SOS if that is ok. One suggestion could we have the date 2018 on it so we will always know which show it came from.

I am very sorry to report that due some personal and health reasons Janet and I will not be attending SOS this year – 2018. We will do T-shirt some other time.

The SOS never feels quite right Joe, when you and Janet are unable to attend . Get well my friend, we will see you next year. I promise lots of pictures of the Show to keep you updated!

I would love to have a shirt
and glad to pay
I hope to be at the S O S and can pick up & pay there
if the shirts will be there ?
I need 3 X
if not 2 X will have to do .

Best wishes to all

Steve McFarland

Back