just a test

I used to upload with image shack when it was free. Now you have to pay them or elso your pictures are gone. That's what happened and I had to put a lot of pics back in the older threads...
Now I upload with the forum's uploader, but this is rather slow because its every picture seperate. Also the pictures on the page are thumbnails and they have to be clicked to see the full size picture..
That's why I did some testing but... fail :-k ...
So, ooo was the only correct thing to post :-" ...

Adler

OOO I understand, I have noticed that all my imageshak photos are gone too. I have been using photobucket, it is better than image shack although it would be nice if I could access my old image shack photos as I lost some of them when the computer crashed a while back. Maggie bought me an external hard drive to back up, and I had thought that it was backed up as it spent a long time doing something with my computer, but after the crash, I found out that it had spent over an hour just registering with the company that sold it, so it went into the garbage too.

Yes, ooo indeed, that was why I tried to upload the images in normal size directly, just to make everything easier...

Adler

Seems to work fine now... Thanks for your help gentlemen!

Adler

M94-97PruisLH103_zps23f3056c.jpg

Back