Just arrived

Very nice Amy and in excellent condition! Does it have the special “general spike top”?
👍👍

Interesting!
Francis, I deleted this post because it was a wrong information. Since no one had responded yet, I hoped it wouldn't be spread yet.
Anyway, I just skimmed the clothing regulations and made a mistake. I read it as if this section also applied to the previously mentioned parts. But the part with the gold stars was in brackets and with brackets it makes a completely different sense, namely that the fittings, the emblems and the chinscales were silver and only the officers' stars were gold.

Francis, I deleted this post because it was a wrong information. Since no one had responded yet, I hoped it wouldn't be spread yet.
Anyway, I just skimmed the clothing regulations and made a mistake. I read it as if this section also applied to the previously mentioned parts. But the part with the gold stars was in brackets and with brackets it makes a completely different sense, namely that the fittings, the emblems and the chinscales were silver and only the officers' stars were gold.
Correct! Danke sehr Sandy!

Thanks sandy.

I refer to several reference books and it did state that the stars are to be brass.

Will get it replaced tmr and make it right.

Thanks guys.

Regards
Amy Bellars

Thanks sandy.

I refer to several reference books and it did state that the stars are to be brass.

Will get it replaced tmr and make it right.

Thanks guys.

Regards
Amy Bellars
As the stars look original to the helmet I would hesitate to replace them, anyway the spike is for sure a general design ( without the extra rim)

Really nice helmet.....(y)
but may I ask? forgive me ...you know I'm a beginner....:p
-I didn't quite understand the question of the stars
- what does it mean "anyway the spike is for sure a general design ( without the extra rim)"
Thanks
Giorgio

Back