Just got 2 more pieces of Kinder headgear

J.LeBrasseur

Administrator
Staff member
The collection expands. The first one is my First Kinder Busby, and is very well made and in excellent condition, the details on this piece are stunning.

gardekinderbusby001.jpg

gardekinderbusby002.jpg

gardekinderbusby003.jpg

gardekinderbusby004.jpg

gardekinderbusby007.jpg

gardekinderbusby005.jpg

gardekinderbusby006.jpg

The second one is a Wurrtemburg with Plume, this is the Papermache type, the trichter is some kind of balsom wood or other lightweight wood. Front plalte is paper beleive it or not!

wurrtkinder001.jpg

wurrtkinder002.jpg

wurrtkinder003.jpg

wurrtkinder004.jpg

James

Ron thanks for the PM and the aprreciation for the kinder helms.

It is not my main interest, but the small sideline collection is really growing.

All the best

James

Do you have Kinder James? Funny, your original Kinder Württemberg looks better than the current East Indian full-size copies being sold as originals.

yes, I have 3 kids daughters 16 and 14 and son 7

keep me busy, and eat up a lot fo my Pickelhaube extra money

James

Tony without Kaiser said:
Do you have Kinder James? Funny, your original Kinder Württemberg looks better than the current East Indian full-size copies being sold as originals.
Hey Tony, it should, it is the real thng:)
Gsu

your original Kinder Württemberg looks better than the current East Indian full-size copies being sold as originals

LOL

I do not think I have ever seen a Busby outside of a picture. great collection.

your family crows up ..wonderful....
have a look on my small family the busby and the attila are not toys, there are a reduction of the original uniforms...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I've some kids' helmets / uniforms as well, but they're all WWII to 1960's. I think it's an interesting, yet ignored, part of the hobby.

I remember wearing kid sized fatigues in the 1960's with some extra patches and insignia from my uncle who was a Lieutenant. Funny how different the world of the military is so different for kids than it actually is... usually.

~12 Ron

Excellent James...you are going to have to post a group shot of all your kinder items one of these days. B

Back