JzPf M15.

Well friends, the loan is accepted, and money in the bank.
This means I can keep my collection, which I am very pleased of. Will have to pay monthly for the loan, but that will be fine.
It isn't much, and I can also pay more to get rid of it sooner. Which I will do.

Regards, Coert.

Well friends, the loan is accepted, and money in the bank.
This means I can keep my collection, which I am very pleased of. Will have to pay monthly for the loan, but that will be fine.
It isn't much, and I can also pay more to get rid of it sooner. Which I will do.

Regards, Coert.
That is the best news I have heard in a very long time. Why is it that the nicest people always end up being the ones who get screwed around?

So happy for you Coert.

Peter

Thanks friends!
I am so happy to be able to keep my M15's, and medal collection!
All of you can imagine I was very downhearted when me and my sister lost the courtcase, but there is ray's of sun on the horizon anyway.
Most of my M15's are regimentally marked, except for the JzPf one, and all are dear to me. The Wurtt M15 has a history which was researched by Phillippe, here on the forum, the Hessen has very nice markings, in fact all have those. Including the Prussian one, which has the malteze cross kokarde, and marked IR162, so Lübeck, which only had 1 infantry regiment. The Garde M15 is marked ER2, also not very common.
I am so happy all can stay here with me!

Best regards, a happy Coert! 🙂 👍

you earlier told here that you had to downsize your collection several times, so I guess this core collection is the best, so very happy you can keep them, as a collector I can imagine that some items are irreplaceable, so happy you could keep them!!!!

Back