JzPf M15.

A very nice helmet i also like your Minenwerfer 77 obus 👍🏼
Thanks! You've got very sharp eyes identifying that one. It is a fully inert one, in fact I have several German inert handgrenades too in my collection. All are off-course empty, Eierhandgranate, Discus, the later Kugelgranate, and a Stielhandgranate, the famous potatomasher.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the nice remarks about my JzPf, and other M15's in my collection !
I owned a lot of more helmets, also M95's, but unfortunately had to sell them all, due to sollicitor costs, about a case I had no influence in.
But things are getting better now, the case still hasn't come to an end, but its getting near. Something to do with a fraudulent healthcare business trying to get a hold of my mothers inheritance, for the second time, first time they lost, and they will lose again.

Ohh well, I think most people get things like that once in a while, unfortunately. I went from 27 helmets, to these 9...
Je Maintiendrai !
Seems a horrible story, wish you a positive outcome

Thanks Michiel. It truly is a horrible story.. The first time, I had to sell 18 helmets, now, when it begun again, just before the possibility of responding ended, the woman started all over. And I have had to sell 19 of my helmets, which I bought in the mean time, again. To cover for the lawyer's costs..
I don't mind selling a helmet, but only if I feel like it, not being forced to do so, because of some malinguent fraudulent person.
The governement here, should have never agreed to privatising healthcare..

I really respect how you are dealing with your difficult situation.

Keep your head up, you have a great attitude! (y)(y)

As lifelong collectors, like in our daily life we have good times and bad. The love of collecting will always remain, and the next Helmet is always just around the corner when we are ready.

Love the Helmet it's a GREAT addition, you can tell it's been that way for a long long time. Congratulations.

Congratulations Coert on this fine addition to your collection. It's a great addition to your collection of M15 Helmets, and looks perfectly at home in the photo with its brothers! (y)

Your JzP had the correct taller spike!!,
I like the je maintiendrai remark, for other forum members: it is French and means I will keep going / up, it’s our Dutch national slogan.

I like the je maintiendrai remark, for other forum members: it is French and means I will keep going / up, it’s our Dutch national slogan.

I looked it up, according to google it translates as’ I will uphold’

You are right, this one does have the taller spike, this, and its appearance made me buy this one.
I am very happy to have it in my collection now. :)
It makes me feel like a little kid in a candy-store.;)

Have a nice sunday all, regards, Coert.

You are right, this one does have the taller spike, this, and its appearance made me buy this one.
I am very happy to have it in my collection now. :)
It makes me feel like a little kid in a candy-store.;)

Have a nice sunday all, regards, Coert.
Nice Coert. The T.C. JzPf Cahier has some interesting footage on the spikes!! Have a nice day.
-Watching the collection; reference books; musea pics/clips and... in the afternoon...Do not forget Beer O'Clock...😎

Back