KAGGR #1 Grenadier and Fusilier Batl officers miters

Ive always wanted one since i was a young child. I have no idea how to tell originality on such. Those are beautiful…..👍🏿
Charles
Weitze has an officers Grenadier Batl helmet for the KAGGR # 1
I was lucky and bought my Grenadier Batl officers back in the
"old Days " for the sum of $ 2,000
They are a little more expensive now days
Steve

Charles
Weitze has an officers Grenadier Batl helmet for the KAGGR # 1
I was lucky and bought my Grenadier Batl officers back in the
"old Days " for the sum of $ 2,000
They are a little more expensive now days
Steve
I had always said that if I had to
get down to the point where I could keep
only one helmet
It would be my KAGGR # 1 officers miter
and in the beginning it was a hand-me -down
from the 1 Garde Regt zu Fuss when they got their
new silver front miters
Steve

Ive always wanted one since i was a young child. I have no idea how to tell originality on such. Those are beautiful…..👍🏿
at Weitze 18,500 Euro

Preußen Grenadiermütze für Offiziere Modell 1894 im Kaiser Alexander Garde-Grenadier-Regiment Nr. 1

Berlin, um 1910. Elegante Grenadiermütze, komplett mit allen Beschlägen. Vergoldeter Schild mit aufgelegtem silbernen Gardestern, das Zentrum fein emailliert, darüber die große aufgelegte Krone. Das Helmblech seitlich mit dunkelblauer Tuchpaspelierung. Roter Tuchbeutel, unten weiß abgesetzt, komplett mit Silbertressen. Gewölbte Schuppenketten an vergoldeten Granaten. Komplett mit dem großen Pompon aus Silberkantille, innen mit schwarzem Samt gefüllt. Innen schwarzes gelaschtes Schweißleder in feiner Offiziersqualität. Nur minimal getragen in ganz hervorragender Qualität, Zustand 2+.

Extrem selten, eine der seltensten Kopfbedeckungen der Preußischen Armee.

Is it true that there are only a very small "handful" of this spectacular miter in existence? Maybe only 3 or 4 others that still exist in museums and private collections?

Congratulations Steve on acquiring your stellar example, it is a real beauty! (y)

Best Wishes,

Alan

Is it true that there are only a very small "handful" of this spectacular miter in existence? Maybe only 3 or 4 others that still exist in museums and private collections?

Congratulations Steve on acquiring your stellar example, it is a real beauty! (y)

Best Wishes,

Alan
The KAGGR# 1 / Fusilier Batl officer
I have seen 3 total in 53 years
The Grenadier Batl officer came from Phil N. of Chicago
for $ 2,000 back then
he was an early collector also with Hermann ( The German ) Wagner
also of Chicago .
Steve

Great!!!!

I like these very much!

I have one Grenadier and one Füsilier …. and a little one.

Best wishes

GardeUlan
Very nice !
Would you please show mw a photo of the side view
of the Fusilier Batl miter ?
How the chin straps connect to the side
Thank you
Steve

Back