KAGGR#1

coert65

Does anybody have any news regarding Steve McFarland? He hasn't been online for a long time now..
Usually he was here almost everyday. I know he is at an advanced age now, so getting a bit worried if everything is okay with him.

Regards, Coert.

Does anybody have any news regarding Steve McFarland? He hasn't been online for a long time now..
Usually he was here almost everyday. I know he is at an advanced age now, so getting a bit worried if everything is okay with him.

Regards, Coert.
I was wondering the same thing. I have been missing his posts, and hope all is well with him.
All the best
Michael

Steve emailed me awhile back stating that he was taking a break from posting on the forum. I and other forum members have received emails from him recently showing new purchases so there are no health concerns that I know of.

Good to know, I had messaged him with a question for a friend trying to identify a potential unit that his regiment was in and hadn't heard anything in some time. Everyone needs a break from time to time I suppose!

Take care Steve and come back soon… hope it’s not too hot in your area…

It’s 101 here now and our power’s out… so, I’m sitting at a bar drinking a few cold beer.

Hope everyone is well too

Back