Kaiser's Bunker Imperial German Cloth Headgear Guide is open

Tony without Kaiser

Departed
Staff member
After several months of work and research, Kaiser's Bunker Imperial German Cloth Headgear Guide is now open!

>>> http://www.kaisersbunker.com/ht/index.htm <<<

The key to the guide are 360 full-color original large-size drawings of Imperial German Headgear showing all military units in pre-1910 Dunkelblau Krätchen; a pre-1910 Dunkelblau Schirmmütze; 1907/1910 Feldgrau (field grey) Krätchen; and 1907/1910 Feldgrau (field grey) Schirmmütze.

ht20.jpg

Also included are supporting reference pages with over 70 period photographs on: the history of the Imperial German Krätchen and Schirmmütze 1808 to 1918, , color charts and photographs of Kokarden, tradition badges worn on Imperial German cloth headgear, such as Totenkopf (skull), and the Edelweiß, issue stamps, and E or Eigentum (property) Stamps.

ht34.jpg

Dave Mosher reviewed the color charts for accuracy, and never let an error get past me. You would have made a brilliant copy editor Dave. Many thanks. :salute:

Tony,

There are no words to describe how great this new section of knowledge you've created is! I've gone there several times already just to browse around and be amazed! =D> :wav: :salute:

Excellant, excellant work Tony!!!

Really a fantastic referance.

Thank you for all the time you spend helping others.

John

I appreciate the comments. [-o< Response overall has been very positive. Ironically, I might end up being the most regular user of the color headgear charts, as I receive "what's this hat" e-mails all the time. Now I can respond fast and not have to flip through a dozen references trying to find it.

T

Just had a chance to check out the newest addition to the Kaiser's Bunker. Once again you have outdone yourself.

:bravo: :eek:ccasion5:

Excellent Tony. You have out done yourself on this one! Well done. Your site is the best reference source on the world wide web. You are truly a force to be reconed with in the world of Imperial German collecting. Congratulations, Brian

You know Tony's doing an incredible job when German merchants start referring you to his web site!

Incredible work, you should've joined the air force! :D

Frank

Tony,

I couldn't find Landwehr Cavalry. I've been searching about and it appears the Landwehr Cavalry wore the same cap as the infantry. Is this correct?

Hi Dave,

It's been a long time.

Do you have a larger scan of this document or other references? I can't find anything.

I like the Landwehr officer tunic look. One thing I don't know is, what did the enlisted men of the landwehr wear?

I've become interested in landwehr tunics... :)

Back