Kaiser's Bunker Resurrection - Wappens

T. Nicely done!! Great way to display. I'm concerned about the beer!! The beer in the glass never goes down? Are you not drinking anymore???? interesting brand, is it a Canadian brand? cheers Dick

Tony,
That is an awesome collection of wappen and shoulder straps, truly inspiring. :thumb up: The concept for the tray concept to store and have readily available to show and display is an outstanding idea. =D> Thank you for sharing this display concept. :) It is an idea I hope to bring into existence for my different and varied collections while maximizing space.
Best regards,
John

Wow! Truly quite a sight... very professionally done the display and storage... like in museums! The way I like it.... well done!!!

I like the idea and ready to join in!
Same problem as the most; lack of space...
I had my wappens in the coffee table... that is getting overwhelmed by other stuff, now I got half of my old collection over.
Getting a Brunswick regt 92 wappen, in, by end of the week, ...as a consolation price; after missing a helmet that went thru the roof..., earlyer...
I know the few wappens I have will seem lost in just one of these trays, but I have to start somewhere. ;)

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-03-13 at 10.52.46 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-03-13 at 10.52.46 (1).jpeg
    250.1 KB · Views: 36
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-03-13 at 10.52.47.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-03-13 at 10.52.47.jpeg
    411.7 KB · Views: 36
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-03-13 at 10.52.46.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-03-13 at 10.52.46.jpeg
    324.5 KB · Views: 36
I like the idea and ready to join in!
Same problem as the most; lack of space...
I had my wappens in the coffee table... that is getting overwhelmed by other stuff, now I got half of my old collection over.
Getting a Brunswick regt 92 wappen, in, by end of the week, ...as a consolation price; after missing a helmet that went thru the roof..., earlyer...
I know the few wappens I have will seem lost in just one of these trays, but I have to start somewhere. ;)

Looking good, a lot of wonderful items in view (y)(y)

Can I ask two questions?

Is that an old umbrella stand you're using to hold swords? I like the look of that.

Also, what is that item in the far left against the wall ? It looks medieval. regards John Josef

And that item at the far left, is a WWI "trench cleaner", I did put his medieval origine next to it.

That looks almost exactly like a pioneer shovel handle, I've never seen anything like it, that just looks evil. 👿

What do you think it is? I don't think Trench cleaner is being translated correctly.

A really wonderful collection going way way back (y)(y)

Back