Lessons learned and treasures found

Grimmkel

So I lean towards JzP, so I found this http://www.ebay.com/itm/151433046075?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and said wow, I want that. Only option was buy it now, set at 595.00. Message him and get him to take my offer, but they keep it open. I message the person many times, saying to add a make best offer option, but doesn't. I message again a few times, only 1 reply I think. Over a week I message this person several times, he says he sent me a paypal invoice. I never get it, I message him the URLs for 'ebay how to', show him how to help me pay him. 3 or so days without a reply so I purchase it, tell him to adjust price on the invoice.

Many days later he gives me 1 reply after i send him more how-to-google messages.

I request seller info to get his phone number, leave a few (still polite) voicemails with my number and things, get no replies. call ebay to report the issue, I'm not held to pay it. I want to advise against purchasing from this individual http://www.ebay.com/usr/history4salentexas2014?_trksid=p2047675.l2559" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; history4salentexas2014 because of the headache and frustration I put up with. I still want the item which makes it more awful, and that the person never re-listed it again, so either they don't even own it or will not sell it at all, it seemed very fishy the whole time.

On the other hand, I am sure I was against some unique people today, perhaps from this forum =D> for an enlisted issued KD 89 unit-stamped Mecklenburg-schwerin weapon… I put the auto-bid up to 1200 so don't feel too bad if you didn't win against it. Never seen one of these unit-stamped and issued WITH scabbard…

Will post pictures once it arrives.

I see the auction ended with zero bids. If they have no returns, I usually don't bid, for me that's a deal breaker.

Am I reading correctly that you asked the dealer to put a 'buy it now' option for the auction's minimum bid?

Ron

Yes, I messaged them through ebay and struck a deal with an assigned price and they agreed. But then never took it off the market, never added a 'make best offer' so I was obligated to 'buy' it, knowing a seller can adjust price on the invoice after the bidding ends.

Back