Looking for Silver officers chin scale strap.

Tenente

Hey all. I'm currently restoring an officers Haube, but I still need a few things. Mainly, the Officers chin scale stral and the rosettes that hold it in place. Any help would be appreciated.

The scales themselves are correct but I have never seen rosettes like that on any pickelhaube. My guess is that these came from a fireman’s helmet.

The scales themselves are correct but I have never seen rosettes like that on any pickelhaube. My guess is that these came from a fireman’s helmet.
Yup. They're from a fireman's Helm. But, for now, they'll do. The scales were the hard part.

Exactly, the scales are the main thing. I have not heard of COD in decades, that is weird.

Yup. They're from a fireman's Helm. But, for now, they'll do. The scales were the hard part.
Exactly, the scales are the main thing. I have not heard of COD in decades, that is weird.
I just got an email from them. They offered a pay pal payment option. So I paid that way.

I just got an email from them. They offered a pay pal payment option. So I paid that way.
Glad it is working out for you.

Back