M15 Uhlan Tschapka for Sale

JohnM

Hello Everyone!

I have a duplicate M15 Tschapka in my collection that I would like to offer up for sale. I am asking for $1795 US Dollars for it. That will include shipping to any of the contiguous 48 states. Shipping anywhere else will be at cost including full insurance.

Description: I would say this is helmet is in Good to Fair condition. As you can see from the pictures The leather is in good shape. 1916 Makers mark stamp in the liner. I would say there only a few faults in the helmet. One is the visor is bent or dinged and that the visor stitching has given out so the visor is loose. The other issue, which I tried to capture in the photos is that the mortarboard has some denting, dimpling and waving on the base. There are no issues connecting the mortarboard to the helmet bayonet fitting and it sits tightly when attached. The Feldzeichen is in good condition but prong was cut so the ends are not joined.

I will accept PayPal payment as friends and family or a USPS Money Order. I offer the helmet as a money back guaranteed sale if you are not satisfied, minus the cost of return shipping with full insurance.

Please feel free to ask me any questions.
Thanks,
John

Back