M1884 Reischsrevolver holster sought

Gustaf

Staff member
HI All, I had the misfortune of Other James giving me a nice officer's model double action revolver because he knows it will drive me insane until I find a holster for it. I am looking for one now if anyone has any idea where one can be found.

Attachments

• DSCN0830.JPG
    DSCN0830.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
Gus, saw one on German eBay, but if I read it correctly he doesn’t ship to USA. Perhaps a Pickelhaubes member could help out if you were interested. Nice revolver, by the way!
Cheers,
Dennis
Thanks Dennis, I was able to arrange the purchase and it is on its way here, this is a great forum. I had searched Ebay.de without success, but I obviously did not do it right.
Thanks again.
Gus

Thanks Dennis, I was able to arrange the purchase and it is on its way here, this is a great forum. I had searched Ebay.de without success, but I obviously did not do it right.
Thanks again.
Gus
Gus, excellent, congrats! So no issues with shipping to the USA? I guess I misread the description. I’m on the lookout for MG Abteilung gear, MG-08 drag strap, feld spaten, cartridge box and of course uniform and head gear.
Cheers
Dennis

Until you find an original in adequate condition, a temporary solution, a really excellent quality reproduction.
Christmas Greetings

Thanks, I have had to rely on a reproduction for a couple of years now, they are well done/
Gus, excellent, congrats! So no issues with shipping to the USA? I guess I misread the description. I’m on the lookout for MG Abteilung gear, MG-08 drag strap, feld spaten, cartridge box and of course uniform and head gear.
Cheers
Dennis
I had to go through a friend in Europe to get it done.

Thanks, I have had to rely on a reproduction for a couple of years now, they are well done/

I had to go through a friend in Europe to get it done.
Ah, got it. I need to find a member who might be able to help me out. There is a feldspaten I’d like to get, but again, seller does not ship to USA, only EU.

Back