M1905 Jaeger zu Pferd Regiments 1-7

Great looking helmet added to a fantastic collection of Imperial German headgear! Thanks for sharing .
Best regards
John

on that leib garde huzaren regiment busby I can see the fangschnurr, but does it also comply the special fangschnurr for that regiment with te tassels? (it looks like the ulanen fangschnurr, but only this huzaren regiment wore the specific design), I can't see on the photo whether it has that item,
I have a similar busby of that leib garde regiment (bought from Karel van Bosschaette about 7 years ago) but it fails the specific fangschnurr, and it is impossible to find or unaffordable (Weitze had one but asking price was over 1500 euros I think).

Thank you everyone! The fangschnurr is similar to type worn by the LGH but it is not one. A couple years ago I had a post up on that busby and one of the members identified it as likely being Danish. An original one is on my wish list, but I have yet to see one in the 4-5 years that I have been looking.

Thank you everyone! The fangschnurr is similar to type worn by the LGH but it is not one. A couple years ago I had a post up on that busby and one of the members identified it as likely being Danish. An original one is on my wish list, but I have yet to see one in the 4-5 years that I have been looking.
My busby also had a very similar but not prussian Fangschnur ( so exact same coniguration).

Back