M89/97 Tschapka Ulanen-Regt. 15, sparkling...

Adler

Ok, I'm just a little bit proud to present this complete set... I had to sell a few of my ribs to buy this one, but I think it's a great addition...
It's a Private purchase M89/97 Tschapka for the Schleswig-Holsteinisches Ulanen-Regt. 15 (Saarburg) XXI Armee Korps, with the yellow Rabatte, Fangschnur, paradeplume and the 3 separate storage boxes... The Tschapka is named G. Zumstein inside the flat top... The Fangschnur, the parade plume and Cokarde are the models for Unteroffizieren...
I also tried a new background to take the pictures, hope you like them...

Adler 1

Wonderful set: and great photos as well.

Let us into the secret of your photos; what is your photographic set up?

Having moved from Turkey back to the UK I must admit that I am struggling to get the same quality of photos I did before the move. Could be something to do with a lack adequate natural light! :) But you are not a million miles away so must have triumphed over overcast skies etc

Thanks for your replies gents!

Sorry for my poor English Brad, but what do you mean by caplines?

No secrets at all about fotographie... A grey background, some lights and a digital camera on a tripod and then make a picture without using the flash...
Then upload the pict to the computer, cut them as close to the object as you can, ad your avatar if you want and that's it...
I have to admit that these are the first pics with this background; I bought a grey rollerthingie (normally to cover windows) for € 24,00 and got rid of the old bathtowel I used before...
My photographic skills are just as good as from a guy who doesn't know how to take professional pics, but I try sometimes new (for me anyway) ways to make the pics better... so nothing special I guess...

Adler

Thanks for that.

Guess I need to just experiment some more with the lighting set-up in my garden shed then Adler as essentially I am using the same technique.Oh for some decent natural light!

The fangschnur is made of silver breaded wire, like the officers model, only the black parts look like silk...

Adler

Back