M95 Saxe Cobourg Gotha

Thanks gentlemen. Jupiter, if you ever come accross another JR95 epaulette for sale, let me know. Very cool to have a strap to go with the helme!

b.loree said:
Thanks gentlemen. Jupiter, if you ever come accross another JR95 epaulette for sale, let me know. Very cool to have a strap to go with the helme!

Hello Loree
As soon as I see one, I te starts... Otherwise there is a bracket IR 95 for sale on this site, as you already seen?

http://www.huesken.com/shop/de/preussen-infanterie/1-schulterklappe-m-1915-53739.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Kind regards

I pursue with a "nature morte"

Paul Lapp made its classes in the Ersatz battalion of the 95.JR, a Thuringian regiment.
To me it very well could then be poured into the Reserve Infantry Regiment Nr. 32, Thuringia also, to go to the front.
It would therefore be from Arnstadt and would have been seriously wounded in August 1916 in the region of Soissons where he stood with the 113.D.

Unteroffizier Reinhold's Iron Cross document is signed by this distinguished fellow: Generalleutnant William Balck.

Regards
Glenn

balck.jpg

Hello
About the pickelhaube of jupiter 66, it is not possible to say if this is Saxe Coburg Gotha or Saxe Meningen
We can see the second marking after IR95 is 3BRIR82
this 3th battalion is composed of soldiers of the two duchies

RIR82 (I Armee, IV Reserve Korps, ResD22)
I Bat Sonderhausen
II Bat Erfurt
III Bat Cobourg Gotha/Meningen

In the IR95
Bat I and III was Saxe Cobourg Gotha
Bat II Saxe Meningen

Regards

Brian ;
so you want an enlisted shoulder strap
to go with your helmet ?
Not an officers epaulette

I think that I have officers shoulder straps for I R 95
also a pair of epaulettes
but no extra enlisted shoulder strap .

Steve

I could be tempted to add an officer JR 95 board to me collection Steve but I am going to have to wait until this years trip to Florida and the SOS are paid up and some funds saved. I will keep that offer in mind. I was just looking at the Dragoner 19 officer you sent me today as a matter of fact, :) That of course, is the helmet seen in our forum logo.

Good morning

I share with you my favorite regiment: Thüringisches Infanterie-Regiment Nr.95....

I thus urge you through this column(section) to exchange and to share about the rooms(parts,plays) of the I.R 95

The photos of your rooms(parts,plays) are expected to put in honor of this regiment

It will allow to establish(constitute) an interesting database and a good study for every amateur or expert.

I inaugurate the series of photos with the this whole IR95

Great display
How did I miss this ?
Maybe before I was a member ?
Thanks for the great post
Steve

Back