Making Posts

the one time i want to ad the reply it go's instantaniusly
and somtimes i have to press it twice but not so often
i am working with a tablet
i'm not having so mutch problems with it

jonas

Thanks guy's. IT is out of the country until October 22 . Your patience is appreciated.

no worry's
it just works fine in its first gear
it dosn't always have to run like a tiger
a turtle is olso cute once and a while :D

I thought I was just screwing up, I posted one twice until I figured out that they were posting. It is not a problem, just have to go back to the forum after posting.

I was in touch with our IT support yesterday. Having run various tests on our site he believes that updating our forum software to the latest version my solve the problem. I passed on his technical requests to my son Logan who could better understand what needed to be done than I. So that is where we are right now in dealing with the problem. I have made several posts this morning and had no problem.

IT made an adjustment to the forum program, I believe the problem of posting has been solved. I made 3 posts yesterday which involved both text and pics with no troubles at all. Please let me know if you continue to have this problem or if it happens again. One other thing I learned from IT regarding PM's, they do not leave your email outbox until the recipient actually opens them to read the message. I had a question about this from a member so I am posting that information.

:x The problem is not solved....in making my last post about problem being fixed it happened again.!!! OK, so our next choice, is to update the PHPbb system which is used to write the code for the site. This will be done ASAP and I have already emailed IT. I will post a notice when it is going to happen, this will cause the forum to be off line. My apologies.

dont worry
once an a while you have to do extreme stuff
when i press the submit button i have to press it 2 times until it is posted
from my expirience it wass still the same probleme when you informed us all
give this forum a big shake to get rid of al the flaws

jonas

I still get the microsoft blue circle of death after posting. I give it 10 seconds and then back arrow and re-fresh and the post is up.

Back