March monthly Ulanen update: Sachsen Ulanen Regt. Nr. 20

Tony without Kaiser

Departed
Staff member
The Ulanen Madness Continues! While some of you were stuffing your gobs with pizza and beer in Kentucky and (from what I have read) occasionally groping yourselves and stripping naked in public :angry7:, some us who did not go were dutifully shoveling snow off the deck to take photos in -25, researching, and writing html files for your enjoyment.

Here is Number 3 of the 4 planned Ulanen updates, the matching Ulanka, Tschapka, and Krätchen for Württemberg Ulanen Regt Nr. 20 which links here>>

http://www.kaisersbunker.com/dunkelblau/tunics/dbt29.htm

dbt29g.jpg

Due to the photo reduction code here, you should be able to click the photo above and below to see the actual large version. I still think the photo reduction should be increased to 650 pixels wide which is normal for most forums. 400 wide is much too small.

And while we are talking Württemberg, I might as well show Württembergisches Ulanen Regt Nr. 19 here as well. Had the Ulanka for a few years, but the photos have all been re-taken with the Fuji. That Ulanka Tschapka and Schirmmütze links here>> http://www.kaisersbunker.com/dunkelblau/tunics/dbt19.htm

dbt19g.jpg

nice groups I will just sit here naked and grope myself \:D/

Tony you have the nicest stuff!

It must have been something to see the old Dunkleblau troops on parade, just splendid uniforms, thanks for posting these pics.

Geo

Tony, for your information, I was not groping myself, I had an itch, and I did not say Kratchen, kratchen, kratchen, what I said was , I am scratching, scratching, scratching. Alway happy to see your great groupings, and it is nice to know that you are suffering so you do deserve them.
Gus

Tony:
I really think that is time for you to take a break from this collection of such "serious swag" down in good old New Bruswick with its 6 ft of snow and freezing temperatures. Take a pause for the cause from all this "grouping biz" and come down to the next SOS with us all in 2007. It was sunny and 52F when we were down there. Gus was able to wear his summer holster and pistole' for Gods sakes! I saw numerous naked 45's all over the place. Absolutely no one was covering up their weapon(s) It was a great break from the winter blahs, the ladies had an excellent time and we had some sweet talks about haubes and Imperial Militaria. Man does not live by dunkelblau alone. A little fellowship with people with similar addictions is good for the soul. If I had $10US for everytime your name was mentioned I would have been able to come home with a spiked hat! Give it some consideration. B

b.loree said:
Man does not live by dunkelblau alone.
I'm sorry, I-do-not-understand-what-you- are saying........... Do-you-speak-English?? :iconbiggrin:

The problem with this addiction Brian, is that I always seem to make some idiotic huge purchase after Christmas which leaves me in no position for a show. Besides, no offence guys, but I would not be caught dead in that T-shirt. :confused1:

While we are here, any thought to changing the photo reduction to 650 pixels wide which is normal for most forums? only 400 wide is much too small and does not even fill the screen? T

Tony & Kaiser said:
b.loree said:
Man does not live by dunkelblau alone.
I'm sorry, I-do-not-understand-what-you- are saying........... Do-you-speak-English?? :iconbiggrin:

The problem with this additiction Brian, is that I always seem to make some idiotic huge purchase after Christmas which leaves me in no position for a show. Besides, no offence guys, but I would not be caught dead in that T-shirt. :confused1:

While we are here, any thought to changing the photo reduction to 650 pixels wide which is normal for most forums? only 400 wide is much too small and does not even fill the screen? T
Hey Tony, I would be better than being caughrt alive out of the T shirt like I was, I can understand why I had to take my shirt off to put on the T shirt, but I can not understand shy I had to take off my pants.
As for the photos, all we need to do is click on the image to enlarge them.
Best wishes
Gus

did not know you were on forum keoki .waiting for that Uhlnka ,looks like the top one.
Mark G.

Back