Merry Christmas Members

b.loree

Administrator
Staff member
Merry Christamas to all members of the Pickelhaubes.com family!! Both Margo and myself continue to be amazed at how the forum keeps growing and just how much it means to us all. We are truly an international group with members from all over the world. The information and expertise that we share with each other is invaluable and has never been available to collectors before. These factors will increase exponentially as more and more collectors register on the site and share their treasures with us. It will be interesting to see where we are with this forum after another year has passed.
A special thanks to our moderators who have done valiant service in their respective forums and in some cases have gone through some stressful situations as a result. This site is a great success due to our members. Collectors would not visit or join up if we did not have such a tremendous group of intelligent, humorous and interesting people here.
Thank you all. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours!

Brian and Margo

Merry Christmas, Brian, Margo, Logan and Karley. This forum has been a great exchange of information. It is mostly a one way street from people like you to people like me, so I say "Thank you".
Best wishes for a great New Year!
Gus, Maggie and the vermin

Merry Christmas!

I truly enjoy all of you and it is addicting as I check in 8 to 10 times a day to see new posts!

Thanks to ALL and I look forward to the new year!

James, Lori, Tara, Kate and Eric LeBrasseur

Merry Christmas All !-Definetly a big thanks to Brian for this wonderful website! Knowledge gained here is second to none.Also thanks to Big Joe,Tony,Gus,Spikey,Bambang,Otto,Chas,etc,etc-Gus your cracking me up again!-King Weasel

Gustaf said:
I check in 8 to 10 times a day

What a LLLLLLOOOOOOSSSSSSSEEEEEERRRRR!!!!!

I check in at least 20 times a day.
best wishes
Gsu

Only 20 or more...pfffffff....I do that 30 or more :cool:

Merry Christmas Brian, Margo, Logan and Karley. Have a special day!
Otto

Only 20 or more...pfffffff....I do that 30 or more
Otto, I knew you would top me! In our country we have a saying "First liar does not have a chance"
Merry Christmas
Gus

To All members,

Well what can I add. A speciel thanks to Brian & Margo for giving us this great site. I know it's the most friendly and helpful places I have joined.

Not only do I gain knowledge and understanding about my chosen hobby, but I have found many fantastic friends on here. I can't say how many times I log on a day ... because I forgot ... that's because it is the natural thing to do.

I've only been a member for just over a month, but what a hell of a welcome I had. A credit to all the Moderators here. Good friendly advise and a laugh at the same time.

I just wish I was able to join you all in February at the SOS. Maybe next time. In the meantime, I wish all members a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from the UK.

Back