MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Rendsburg

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A SUPER HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

To all our forum's friends&families,
Maysa, Sophia, Mariana and Otto :santa:

Merry Christmas to you and your family too, Otto!

I would also like to wish all of our other members a most happy Christmas and the very best New Year ever!

:santa:

Hey Otto,
It is Christmas Eve in Idaho (things are slower here, and we are usually the last to get something) A very Merry Christmas Wish to all the Christians out there, and a very merry Solstice (although belated) wish to all of us heathens, the Solstice celebration was a success this year, with out burning the house down too. All I can say, is that next year is just about gaurenteed to be better than last.
Gus

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

From the Rocky Mountains and the Sunny Praries of Alberta
Its good to have a place to go to when you are feeling a little down- somewhere where everyone is perhaps a little more understanding than those back home... THANKS! :lol:

Andrew
:D
Evening%20Glow%20on%20Mountains.jpg

*the top part was HARD to do so appreciate it! :twisted: **

I hope each of you has had as good a Christmas as we have. Let us pray that Paul and his sailors are safe as they guard the walls. Blessings to all of you. -- Joe and Janet.

Thanks Otto. For you and the other forummembers and their families: "Fijn Kerstfeest en een Gelukkig Nieuwjaar! " or "Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!"
I wish this forum and it's members a lot of succes in developping furtheron this magnificent, friendly forum!
Thanks.

Pierre

Now, if I could just convince Santa Claus to bring me that Prussian Gardes du Corps officer's parade helmet, a Saxon Garde Reiter officer's parade helmet, and a grand collar for the Braunschweig House Order of Henry the Lion!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Back