MERRY CHRISTMAS

Spiker

http://www.benl.ebay.be/itm/360522522971?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A MERRY CHRISTMAS to all members... :)

Due to my cats I am, unfortunately, unable to have a christmas tree in my house because my cats because will tear it down. Otherwise I would bid on this auction because its really cool.

Regards,

Edwin

Oh I agree Edwin ,It would be a shame to have your cats play with these [-X , they lasted a hundred years …so far

Do you want my dog to come and have a talk with your cats ? evilgrin

They went for a 151 Euro’s ,
That’s not much compared with what people buy on new X-mas decorations every year.

I agree. This would have been right up my alley. However, all the kids moved out now – and our incentive for major decoration has decreased. Our daughter and one daughter-in-law have raided our Christmas decorations but they don't seem to want anything World War I related – go figure.

joerookery said:
I agree. This would have been right up my alley. However, all the kids moved out now – and our incentive for major decoration has decreased. Our daughter and one daughter-in-law have raided our Christmas decorations but they don't seem to want anything World War I related – go figure.

You just didn't raise them right Joe :wink: . Actually, neither do mine. Still, our cat doesn't touch our tree; he values his life too much.

:D Ron

poniatowski said:
joerookery said:

You just didn't raise them right Joe :wink: . Actually, neither do mine. Still, our cat doesn't touch our tree; he values his life too much.

:D Ron

Surprisingly, the only thing our cats don't dare to touch are my helmets :D And apart from my cats I am not sure whether a christmas tree is compatible with a 3 year old toddler and baby crawling around our house :-k

Regards,

Edwin

I must be doing something right: the fourth grader decided it would be cool to decorate a Christmas tree with Kokarden and front plates. :D

pointystuff said:
I must be doing something right: the fourth grader decided it would be cool to decorate a Christmas tree with Kokarden and front plates. :D

Well done pointy ! the future of our hobby is secure ! :D

Back