Military framing

Dragon

Hi all!
I am proposing something different for you all collectors, as I am a collector myself. Maybe your collecting wall is a bit anarchic or some items snooze in some drawers (or the ones that the wife didnt see yet… :eek: ). I propose to frame those militaria souvenirs. Litographs, drawings, prints, repros, medals, postcards, flags. (sorry, no uniforms or helmets)
Hundreds of high quality wood frames, no plastic, custom acid free liners in colours to match your item and decor.
Framing is an art. I offer hand made framing according to a XVIIIth century french hand technique, which equals life guaranteed protection against dust, insects, etc. Every material is acid free. Shadow box possible.
Maybe for you its a need or a must. So its your move. Prices and mailing process on demand if you provide measurements and picture: [email protected]
Thank U all. :thumb up:
For a nice example of one of my completed frame : https://picasaweb.google.com/100777407689650322737/20120229Cadre?authkey=Gv1sRgCOGM55mSttbQ4AE#5714627435683948786" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Back