Mod.15 mecklenburgisches jager tshako

I try again...

ATTACH]

She is a beauty !!!

If you do not mind were did you get it and how much did you have to part with .

You can PM me if you like .

I would love to have one of those

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

pickelhauben said:
She is a beauty !!!

If you do not mind were did you get it and how much did you have to part with .

You can PM me if you like .

I would love to have one of those

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thank you very much,
I bought it many years ago and if I remember correctly I paid the equivalent of about 1800 USD

SkipperJohn said:
Except for the rear visor it looks brand new!
Congratulations.

John :bravo:

Thx John, you are right.
I think it's new from stock. The leather liner has no sign of wear. The rear visor , as I have often observed is in a different material or treatment, and the lacquering surface exposed to temperatures' changes and to the weather, ages differently. The surface formed bubbles that make it rough and opaque. On one side of the rear visor there is an adhesion created by the support for a long time to sheets of newspaper I think.
Giorgio

Very nice and in exceptional beautiful condition. Never been worn, no signs of skin oil on the liner, right off the shelf!! Fantastic!

Zebedeus said:
SkipperJohn said:
Except for the rear visor it looks brand new!
Congratulations.

John :bravo:

Thx John, you are right.
I think it's new from stock. The leather liner has no sign of wear. The rear visor , as I have often observed is in a different material or treatment, and the lacquering surface exposed to temperatures' changes and to the weather, ages differently. The surface formed bubbles that make it rough and opaque. On one side of the rear visor there is an adhesion created by the support for a long time to sheets of newspaper I think.
Giorgio

I know how that happens. I have a Saxon that has done the same thing.

John :)

Very nice looking Tschako. Is X. A.K. the correct Armee-Korps to have supplied this helmet?

Best regards, Lars

Lars13 said:
Very nice looking Tschako. Is X. A.K. the correct Armee-Korps to have supplied this helmet?

Best regards, Lars

Hi Lars, if you look good this photos, you can see that is not B.A. X but B.A. XV. Unfortunately the ink stamp is light and inconplete because has slipped to the right side.

Back