Moderators suck.

Lazerblade

Yea, it's true. James just got out of prison and I was reading the posts. Then I go to post and "NO!", Moderators only. I think this is how the first world war was started.

:evil:

Oh, and another thing. I have more than four posts. Some one keeps resetting me. I cry foul!

Probably Canadians.

Paul

Oh yea, Joe, I have been singing songs to Randy for over three weeks with nothing to show for it. What song was it you sang?

Paul

Moderators are an elite group of polymorphic satirests that have beliefs in ancient magic turles that cruise the malls asking for candy.

You sound like my wife! There has been a flurry of exchange and the moderator area about the disappearance of James LeBrasseur. He claims he was off on business, concerned friends thought that perhaps he may have run afoul of the law. In an effort to support him and show my genuine concern. I posted this:
Was the prison cold in Minnesota? How was the food? Did you take up smoking? Will this go on your permanent record?

James responded by saying he had been in Los Angeles. Likely story. I responded:
That's where O.J. Simpson was -- remember what James used to say about pickelhaube? "If it does not fit you must acquit!"

Hey is it time to reset Paul's posting counter again?

Hey Joe,
Let's reset Paul completely, or maybe change his pass word, and switch his avitar to a picture of minnie mouse.
Gus

OK Paul, if you are here, let's see some posts. (we are waithing for you to get your post count so we can reset it.
Gus

I was crusing the forum looking for the thread on washing uniforms and ran onto this gem, I thought it would be good to point out that acording to Paul, Paul sucks.
Speaking of Paul, he has not posted recently, is he in prison now? I know that he managed to sneek back into the states after he was deported for being Canadian, but I could never understand why the INS would send him to Brazil, was it because the Canadians would not take him?
Gus

I think put him in the negative . :D .A nice pic of a man women might keep his cell mate amused.or Brig mate.
Zippey
P.S. Paul you should not drink and post.

Why is this post back? LOL. Nothing better to do Guz. Sure, drink a few to many Scotch's and post on Pickelhaubes one time and no one can forgive?

How funny are you.

Paul

Paul:
Now that you are back...show us some of your helmets. I have seen lots of the J mans stuff but what have you got stashed away in the trunk of that Porsche?? Strange that you would purchase a German auto and not say...a Corvette BTW. Alzo I am wondering if a blonde nubile model automatically came with that car. If zo please post a pic! As always I am trying to pull your antlers...great to have you back safe and sound! Brian

Back