moving sale

joerookery

As many of you know I am moving. As a result of downsizing everything in the house has to go. We are working with the estate sales. etc. The house will be put on the market sometime in late March. So I have a bunch of stuff that some people might be interested in buying. I will bring some of this to SOS and many of the helmets are already spoken for. Randy has come down and catalogued the helmets and we will be putting them on age of kings or eBay. I expect the best way to do business is for a prospective buyer to contact Age of Kings. The rest of the collection which is significant is still available. We have a huge amount of wallhangings sized pictures as well as CDVs and postcards. There is even some unique furniture. There just is no room in our condo. In addition I also have a huge reference library for picklelhaube. While this will be very useful to all collectors it is a sizable amount of books. Due to a minor disability I have a lot of difficulty turning pages in books so these need to go. I am really looking for someone to pick this stuff up be it a dealer or a collector. My delivery capability is limited and while I would be willing to mail it I would caution that much of the mailing would cost a great deal to have it professionally wrapped etc. If a buyer is willing to pay I will have them wrap the item for mailing but will not Price the item until they're finished. So this sale must be agreed-upon that the buyer will pay the postage. 

(Sounds a little harsh but there is a certain German dealer that somehow expected me to teleport things to Germany at no cost to him. He got quite indignant when I refused.)

hbome2 by Joe Robinson, on Flickr

home1 by Joe Robinson, on Flickr

home3 by Joe Robinson, on Flickr

home4 by Joe Robinson, on Flickr

home5 by Joe Robinson, on Flickr

Joe you and your wife have an absolutely beautiful home based on the photos. Take lots of photos before it's gone. With photos you will always be able to look at them and remember. T

Thank you Tony. I do have one or two items from Baden. I will try to take them when I follow your advice about the pictures. The realtor I had a professional photographer taking bunch of pictures but they're lenses made displays look absolutely huge!

Hi Al,

The only determination for that it Is made by Randy. Some of the helmets. I am up to my eyeballs in trying to get things ready. If I didn't have a cold I would drink a lot :glasses1:

The books and postcards/ small pictures are all sold asis this picture

wpe79721.jpg

The remainder of the helmets have started to be listed either on eBay or age of Kings.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Spiked-Helmet-Baden-109th-Leib-Grenadier-Regt-EM-Model-1891-1895-/201852491442?hash=item2eff5896b2:g:wW0AAOSwTM5Yx12V" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.estatesales.net/TX/San-Antonio/78258/1468494" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

6,7,8 April

Is there a way to purchase the framed Hindenburg piece remotely from North Texas?

Eric 214-668-7569

Marianne has a packing outfit that is the best I have ever seen. Piece received in N Texas today - beautiful.

Thanks Joe!

Though we were out of state the sale is over and I understand that some dealers from New York flew in. Anyway the sale is over and everything sold. I would not be surprised to see some items surfacing in the near future. Thank you all.

Back