Mutze color chart

thecorkhelmet

The color chart has been extremely helpful. THANK YOU ! I do have several that fit out of the box. Opinions ??????
mutt_1.JPG

mutt_1a.JPG

Click to view full-size image
mutt_2.JPG

mutt_2a.JPG

mutt_3.JPG

mutt_3a.JPG

mutt_4.JPG

mutt_4a.JPG

mutt_5.JPG

mutt_5a.JPG

color chart? You mean this one? COLOUR CHARTS

The top one looks like an all Feldgrau Krätzchen that someone sewed a red band on for some reason. Probably a collector.

The second one down is a Bavarian Einheits Krätzchen, which were made completely out of Feldgrau material, without a different color cloth for the band and top piping

The third one down with the black band and blue piping, looks like it is trying to be Kgl.Sächs. Karabiner-Regiment (2.Schweres Regiment) However, the colours are off. As is the rest of the cap I am afraid. The piping would be a very dark blue.

skrk.jpg

The Feldgrau one with the green band and piping looks like a Jäger officer's Schirmmütze that has had the visor ripped off.

jb.jpg

The blue one with the yellow piping seems to be trying to be Kgl. Sächs. 1. Husaren-Regt. ,,König Albert'' Nr.18. But it looks odd. The piping should not go around the bottom of the cap, and the colour is off. I do not think that is an imperial German cap. Police or customs possibly from somewhere.

hr18k.jpg

Back