My Covid 19 Defence Recommendations

b.loree

Administrator
Staff member
At the behest of the WHO, I have chosen to post photos of my two favourite defence mechanisms during this covid 19 crisis. In truth, I have no idea why they contacted me of all people?? :? I hope this will provide an example for all members to follow and protect themselves:
IMG_1397-X2.jpg

To be worn at Home Depot, Lowes and above all, Walmart!!
IMG_1398-XL.jpg

Basically to be worn, under conditions of extreme risk of infection!
IMG_1399-XL.jpg

Recommended "Fer" parade or restaurant protection! This headdress will get you to the front of the line!! When out and about, I often go Bavarian, just for James :thumb up: An attempt at humour here...but protect us all and wear your .MASK!!!

One last time,.... this virus does not care about race, religion, the Bible the Koran, political affiliation, the Geneva Convention or anything else under the sun. All Covid cares about, is that you are human, breathing and Stupid. Above all, Stupid so that you think that you have rights and can do whatever you want. The one right that covid supports is your" right to die" so that it can snuff you out. So follow the science and protect yourself.

Just to cover my legal ass here...the headgear shown in this advert are the sole property of the "poster". Who knows, I could be sued by the Governor of Georgia??? That boy surely has his panties in a knot during a pandemic! Makes no sense to sue during a pandemic war but hey there ya go. The mask was provided/sewn by my present wife from a 20 year old mens (not a womans) housecoat, a gift from his first wife (thanks). The extraordinary multi coloured beautiful floral shirt was purchased at a Bealls store in PC beach in Florida....a traditional sanctuary for all of us CN/US snowbirds who seek out great clothing deals in the USA!!

Those helmets survived the 1918 pandemic. I'm sure they'll survive this one as well. :)

For my fellow Cdns, tomorrow, I will provide a photo of me wearing the Brodie helmet/with mask of Pvt James Clark a scout form the 71st CEF Batt which I am privileged to own. I know most all of us Cdns are wearing our masks but hey, fair is fair. My apologies for the oversight.

Looking good Brian! :thumb up:

That's a cool looking proposed postwar victory friednsrock. I didn't know they could be found in Florida. Looking sharp! =D>

Best Wishes,

Alan

Yes Alan...that's where I was coming from... no surprise that you picked up on that.! I have the epaulettes on order, as you say, it "rocks"!

As promised a CEF WW1 photo showing how the Brodie and mask can be worn.
IMG_1410-XL.jpg

As mentioned this is the helmet of Scout Pte. James Clark 71st Batt. CEF who enlisted at Guelph Ontario Oct 4th 1915. The helmet has the usual sand finish but has been painted black, no surprise for a Scout. How do I know he was a Scout?? Well I have his brass Scout badge (Fleur de Lis) and a unique brass trench art bracelet engraved with his service number plus other details which confirm this. All of these items were purchased from one of his grandchildren 30+ years ago. I did not get his medals, they were in the hands of another relative nor did I want them, the family should always keep these.
IMG_1411-XL.jpg

James Clark's framed "Record of Service" purchased from the family. I also have copies of his attestation papers and service records. More to come.

Back