My first attempt to post photos

I will try to add some more photos for the 13U.

I fixed your pics.....the problem was that when you copy and paste from photobucket there is always
at the back. You have to remove both of these so that the code begins with [url and ends with [/url]. I have no clue as to why. Anyway, your pics are excellent as are these pieces from your collection. Thank you for posting! Brian
PS: I tried to get rid of this %20 business above but the computer insists on keeping it there.....they can be such stupid beasts when they want to.

I don't know why just the links showed up rather than the photos.

Thank you Brian. I'll make a note of that and try to remember.

Neil

Splendid display and great tschapka! :thumb up:
I never seen a Luger displayed this way, great idea.

It's obvious you prefere quality pieces. The luger is in great condition and unit marked. I really like the condition of the tschapka also. :bravo:

Greetings

Pickelhaube

Yes, it is unit marked and it has a couple of other ink stamps inside that I can't read. I'll show you a couple of photos--one showing the general interior of the helmet, which is in exceptional condition, and the other the unit mark. I hope that it is clear enough for you to read.

Even if it weren't unit marked, it is so distinctive, that it would be recognizable, or at least I think it would be.

Neil

Back